List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Add better handling of NaN Y values to XYCharts
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2019-09-13 15:38:45

Hi Frederic,

If you want to contribute a fix for these two issues, along with
appropriate unit tests, then please go ahead. I don't know of any
technical reasons that would get in the way. I looked at the history of
this bug, and there is nothing unusual about it. They are just two of
many P4 bugs that never bubbled up high enough in priority to fix.

Thanks.

-- Kevin