List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    List of OpenJFX Reviewers now in OpenJDK Census
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2019-08-20 22:39:27

For the past year, we have had a list of reviewers on the Code Review
Policy [1] WIki page, along with the following comment:

        "We might decide in the future to use the formal OpenJDK Reviewer
role. If so, then the above list will be replaced by a pointer to the
census at that time. The intention, though, is that this list of
Reviewers be functionally equivalent to the OpenJDK Reviewer role."

In preparation for the proposed move to GitHub using the Skara tooling,
we have formalized this by recording the list of OpenJFX Project
Reviewers [3] on the OpenJDK Census. The Skara tooling relies on the
OpenJDK Census to know who is a Reviewer in order to check that a
proposed fix (pull request) has been reviewed.

-- Kevin

[1]
https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=49250438#CodeReviews-ReviewersTableListofReviewers

[2] https://openjdk.java.net/census#openjfx