List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Javapackager 10 to bundle OpenJDK 11 runtime
From:       Alan White <alan () whiteware ! org>
Date:       2019-07-09 18:16:51

Apologies for the spam. This was my issue, I got confused renewing my certs, as to \
which one did what. Apple have not changed the prefix, and despite warnings about \
notarising, it seems to all work. Just wish there weren't so many cert types flying \
around to sign an app!

Meantime, crisis over and patch distributed, I'll work to migrate to jpackage.

Thanks
Alan