List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: TableSelectionModel in javadoc and in sources
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2019-06-25 19:17:03

MultipleSelectionModelBase, which extends MultipleSelectionModel, is not
a public class (it is package-scope) so won't show up in the API docs.
An application only sees TableSelectionModel as extending the public
MultipleSelectionModel class. It is an implementation detail that it
extends from the intermediate MultipleSelectionModelBase class.

-- Kevin