List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: set Destination attribute in printReqAttrSet
From:       Neacsu Cristian <neacsu.cristianstefan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-05-10 23:36:07

Damn ... Thank you for your reply and for the ticket submitted.
I created an invoice application for my own company, and imagine that java
9+ would kill me :) All the invoices are generated automatically through
pdf printer (I tried few free pdf libraries as an alternative, but for what
I need they have poor results).

I actually posted my ugly solution as well here some time ago:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52684422/javafx-set-programmatically-the-destination-path-to-print-directly-a-node-to-p/52687798#52687798

I know it is not much, but 89 hits might mean something. People might fight
with it later, when they are going to migrate for new java versions.

Thank you so much, and looking forward if you guys have time to take care
of it.

Cristian-Stefan