List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Question regarding WebView
From:       dprutean <pruteanu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-05-08 19:44:34

Hi,

I tried to get an answer on this on StackOverflow, but without success.

I am looking to intercept WebView HttpRequests and list the POST, PUT or
GET parameters for all outgoing requests. I know about Firebug, but I want
more: to get this data from the Java code.

I was thinking on solutions using:
1. Shared objects between WebView and JavaFx using:
  final JSObject jsWindowObject = (JSObject)
webView.getEngine().executeScript("window");
   jsWindowObject.setMember("cssProperty", cssProperty);
and then execute some JavaScript which would register a listener for fetch
events. I didn't find the right code.

2. Write a kind of proxy.

Do you know how this can be achived ?

Thank you,