List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    =?UTF-8?B?UmVbMl06IFdoeSBkb24ndCBHcmlkUGFuZSwgSEJveCwgQm9yZGVyUGFuZSwg?= =?UTF-8?B?VkJveCwgU3RhY2tQY
From:       Alex Sviridov <ooo_saturn7 () mail ! ru>
Date:       2019-04-29 10:49:38

Hi Kevin,

Let me explain the reasons of this question. We implement JavaFX (simplified) in \
TypeScript  ( https://github.com/PavelKastornyy/script4j ) for web. For every JavaFX \
Node we have html element. For example, for Pane we have <div></div>.

So the question, where should we put all the logic about html elements of the Node?
We thought that Skin is the best candidate, however, we found that not all nodes have \
Skins, for example GridPane doesn't. What would you advise?

--
Alex Sviridov