List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: JDK-8222214, JDK-8210973
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2019-04-22 19:28:22

Hi Thiago,

Welcome, and thank you for your proposed contributions.

As a reminder (for all contributors, not just for you), please send a
separate request-for-review (RFR) email for each bug you propose to fix.
This makes it easier to keep track of them. The Subject of the email
should include "RFR", the bug ID, and the bug summary. The
CONTRIBUTING.md on GitHub has an example RFR email you can use as a
template.

Once your OCA has been recorded, we will review them.

Thanks.

-- Kevin