List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: 2 Bugs in the JFXPanel
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2019-04-16 14:25:13

If your intention was to make sure we are aware of the bugs, then no,
there is nothing else that needs to be done. We are now aware of these
bugs and they are in our backlog.

However, we are unlikely to work on these bugs in the near future, so if
you would like to contribute a fix, please see [1].

-- Kevin

[1]
https://github.com/javafxports/openjdk-jfx/blob/develop/.github/CONTRIBUTING.md