List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: OpenJDK 8 and JavaFx for Windows 7
From:       Artur Khusainov <turikhay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-12-06 15:07:00

I confirm that JavaFX 11 (and 12 so far) still support Windows 7, both x86
and x64. What wouldn't 8? :)

What DLLs are missing exactly?

If your application use media (e.g. MediaPlayer), then it will fail to
start with missing gstreamer-lite (glib-lite.dll) library. JavaFX doesn't
build media and WebKit by default. You should specify them explicitly:

./gradlew -PCOMPILE_WEBKIT=true -PCOMPILE_MEDIA=true build