List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Trying to find what fixed a TextFlow bug between 8 and 9
From:       Tom Schindl <tom.schindl () bestsolution ! at>
Date:       2018-07-19 7:53:25

Hi,

You are absolutely right! Running in the software pipline yields the
correct results on java8 as well. In general although the fonts produced
by the SW-pipeline look different to the ones from the es2 one (they
look thinner).

I'll dig further - this is a blocking issue for one of our applications
as it makes the whole UI look slugish and none professional and moving
to Java9 is currently out-of-scope.

Tom