List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: negative line spacing in Text
From:       Pedro Duque Vieira <pedro.duquevieira () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-06-14 12:50:06

I'm all in favor of following W3C CSS, but you can't specify negative
values in W3C CSS line-height property either. The minimum value is 0 which
just collapses everything into the same line, so negative values wouldn't
make sense since it would layout the paragraph upside down.

Cheers,

I looked at the source and it is a double property that is just added to

--
Pedro Duque Vieira