List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: OpenJFX GitHub mirror
From:       Nir Lisker <nlisker () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-03-29 12:13:03

I think that the labels should be succinct, so one label should suffice.
Either github-link or github-bug are fine for me, the latter because there
is webbug label already. If a PR needs review just use the review-request
existing label.

As for issues and PRs, the issue links section in the JIRA ticket could
reflect what exists in GitHub, so there can be 2 web links named "GitHub
issue" and "GitHub PR" if need be.

- Nir