List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Gradle wrappers
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2018-03-19 12:40:13

As long as it is optional, this seems like a fine idea.

When we explored it before, there was some concern about checking in the
gradlew.jar file to the repo -- we would need to get additional
third-party legal approval -- so I would need to check on that before
this can be merged to the mainline.

-- Kevin