List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: fx 1.x issues in JBS
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2018-01-16 1:00:53

For practical purposes you can treat resolved and closed as the same.

Resolved/fixed versus Closed/fixed does indeed mean what you think, but
the majority of bugs are never verified, so that difference is really
only of interest to the testing organization. I always treat them as the
same in all filters (thus use "resoltuion is EMPTY" to look for open
bugs, resolution = "Fixed" to looked for fixed bugs, etc., and don't
query on the status for Resolved or Closed).

-- Kevin