List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    REMINDER: Deadline for FX fixes for JDK 10 RDP1
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-12-23 14:48:18

As a reminder, the deadline for getting FX fixes in during RDP1 of JDK
10 is Monday, January 15, 2018 (end of the day Pacific time) [1]. To be
more precise, fixes need to be reviewed, committed, and pushed to
openjfx/10-dev/rt no later than 23:59 Pacific Time on that day.

I note that January 15 is a US public holiday, so for practical
purposes, you will need to have your fixes reviewed by Friday, January
12 in order to push before the deadline. Unless you have a very simple
fix, please don't send your code review on January 12 and expect that it
will be reviewed in time to meet the deadline.

RDP2 formally starts on January 18, 2018, but given the FX integration
schedule, we will be under RDP2 rules starting 00:00 on Tuesday, January
16, 2018. See the jdk10 project page [2] for all JDK 10 dates.

-- Kevin

[1]
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/openjfx-dev/2017-December/021149.html

[2] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/10/