List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Updated OpenJFX buld instructions
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-12-22 18:11:44

I did a first pass over the build instructions on the OpenJFX Wiki [1].
I think I cleaned up the worst of the inaccuracies, and added some
information that will make it easier to build.

I'm not the best person to see whether anything important is missing,
though. Someone less familiar with the build should look it over and let
me know what I've missed. I won't be able to get back to this until
after the holidays and after JDK 10 RDP1 is over, but will take another
pass at it then and incorporate the feedback.

-- Kevin

[1] https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Building+OpenJFX