List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: [10] Review request for 185634: Java Fx-Swing dialogs appearing behind main stage
From:       Phil Race <philip.race () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-09-21 16:55:27

Some procedural comments :
Since 90% of this is in AWT code, I'd have thought awt-dev should be
included here.
I've added that list.

And apart from needing separate bug ids, I don't see why the bug below
is confidential.

I agree with what Kevin pointed out off-line that as in the dialog case,
the FX side
of the code can use reflection and simply be a harmless non-functional no-op
if the SwingAccessor does not provide the new method.

BTW

264 inline HWND GetOverridenHWnd() { return m_overridenHwnd; }

should be "dd" not "d".

-phil.