List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: WebView and WebGL
From:       Scott Palmer <swpalmer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-08-26 13:46:06

+1

... to Any high performance way to get images from native code to the screen in a \
JavaFX app.  I filed an enhancement request many years ago for a method to supply \
portions of the media pipeline for the media player APIs.

I've also been asking for some way to get at a native surface context. Be it DirectX, \
OpenGL, Metal,... even just a native window handle.

Scott