List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Review Request: JDK-8185954: Mac: JavaFx TextArea doesn't display the Emoji and Symbols on dropp
From:       Manajit Halder <manajit.halder () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-08-21 16:38:59

Hi Phil,

There are 2 issues here:

1) JDK-8176319: Problem in displaying Character Viewer.
	The fix is not resolving this issue. It is resolving the next issue. This issue is \
observed on OS X 10.9 and 10.10.5.

2) JDK-8185954: Problem in displaying the characters in the TextArea. Character \
viewer is getting displayed.  Observed on OS X 10.12.5. The proposed fix resolves \
this issue.

If I return to the previous bug then I need to fix both the problems as part of the \
same issue (JDK-8176319). Hence I created JDK-8185954 which is for the proposed fix.

Regards,
Manajit