List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    [9] [8u] Review request for 8165342: NPE when JavaFX loads default stylesheet or font families if CC
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-03-20 17:57:00

Please review the following fix:

9 webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kcr/8165342/9/webrev.00/
8u webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kcr/8165342/8u/webrev.00/

This was initially discovered in JDK 8u and is a regression from  JDK 7.
It is mostly fixed in JDK 9 already (due to some of the Jigsaw changes),
but we still have a regression in one area in JDK 9. Since we need to
fix this for JDK 8u where the problem is more serious, I am sending out
the webrev for both releases at the same time.

Details are in JBS.

NOTE: once the review is done, I will go through the process of
approving it for JDK 9.

-- Kevin