List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: 8173385: spelling errors in JavaFX javadoc
From:       Jonathan Giles <jonathan.giles () oracle ! com>
Date:       2017-01-30 21:37:58

I fear we might be seeing the beginning of a snowball of small javadoc
cleanups :-)

In any case, I have now posted a third revision to include fixes
identified by Ajit, Kevin, and Jim (as well as a few of my own) here:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgiles/8173385.3/

Further discussion can continue in

-- Jonathan