List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    [9] Review request for JDK-8146920: [hidpi] Multi-Monitor issue with HiDpi scaling and undecorated s
From:       Jim Graham <james.graham () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-12-20 10:17:28

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~flar/JDK-8146920/webrev.03/

Details are in the JBS comments.

I'm tagging Kevin here on the review, but any engineers with more than a passing \
familiarity with Glass should review  the changes as it represents a significant \
shift in how we manage window bounds, screens, and bookkeeping for the  platform \
coordinate scales on Windows platforms.

Having said that, the code change is not huge, it's more that the notifications and \
actions are now tied into different  WM_ event streams...

			...jim