List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    [9] Review request for 8171393: Integrate precision fixes for Marlin
From:       Jim Graham <james.graham () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-12-17 0:20:05

Laurent sent these webrevs to Kevin and I earlier to evaluate for JDK9.  We're \
testing them and planning to integrate  them so I thought I should send out the \
official review request, though it is really Laurent's work and he'll be the  \
eventual author listed on the changeset:

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lbourges/marlinFX-D/marlinFX-Double-raw.1/

webrev to compare against the float code to see how the double variant differs:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lbourges/marlinFX-D/marlinFX-Double-cmp.1/

				...jim