List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: [9] Review request: JDK-8169443 Deprecate Java Packager Blob Signing
From:       Chris Bensen <chris.bensen () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-12-14 0:27:09

The "new" was introduced for some reason in JDK 1.8 documentation but this has been \
there since JDK 1.0 documentation which I can't find but it's also there since JDK \
2.0 [1].

The deployment guide will be updated.

Chris

[1] http://docs.oracle.com/javafx/2/deployment/javafx_ant_task_reference001.htm \