List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    [webkit] [9] Review request for 8170450: Crash while loading wordpress.com in HiDPI / Retina display
From:       Arunprasad Rajkumar <arunprasad.rajkumar () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-11-30 14:15:52

Hello Kevin, Guru, Murali,

Please review the fix for JDK-8170450 \
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8170450>.

Analysis: While applying a filter, WebCore get's ImageData from ImageDataJava using \
getPremultipliedImageData method. Our current implementation doesn't considers \
resolutionScale/pixelScale while returning the data, due to this, unscaled image data \
is returned to WebCore which leads to crash while accessing.

Solution: Similar other WebKit implementations(Apple, GTK), we must scale the given \
rectangle according the resolutionScale.

Fix: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~arajkumar/8170450/webrev

[1] https://wordpress.com/start/design-type-with-store \
<https://wordpress.com/start/design-type-with-store>

Thanks,