List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Review: separate building of ant-javafx.jar from fxpackager proper
From:       David Hill <David.Hill () Oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-09-23 19:20:56

Chris, Kevin,

In a future modular build, ant-javafx.jar will need to be compiled separately from \
the fxpackager module sources. This is because a module compile cannot be dependent \
on a non-module (like the ant jar)

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ddhill/8166570 \
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Eddhill/8166570>

Please note: this is the minimum I needed to split out the compile of the ant \
dependent stuff. I suspect that there might be a few more items that could be moved \
(like the resources maybe) into the new source set, but that will be for a later \
commit.

I tested this by comparing the results of the files in build/sdk/lib/ant-javafx.jar, \
and modular-sdk/modules/jdk.packager against a current Linux build.

--
David Hill<David.Hill@Oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the \
                world."
-- George Santayana (1863 - 1952)