List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    code complexity survey
From:       Vard Antinyan <VARD.ANTINYAN () cse ! gu ! se>
Date:       2016-09-21 15:38:35

Dear openjfx developers,

We have undertaken a task to assess code complexity triggers and generate \
recommendations for developing simple and understandable code. Our intension is to \
share the results with you, developers, so everyone can learn the triggers behind \
complex software.

We need your help for rigorous results. My request to you is - if you get 5-10 min. \
time, would you please consider to answer the questions of this survey on code \
complexity?

https://goo.gl/forms/h9WXZ8VSEw7BUyHg1

You are welcome to learn preliminary results through this link:

https://www.facebook.com/SoftwareCodeQuality/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1639816749664288

The results will be shared in a public webpage and everyone possible will be invited \
to learn and discuss them.

Your knowledge and experience is vital for achieving substantial and generalizable \
results, and your effort is much appreciated!

Sincerely

Vard Antinyan

PhD candidate in University of Gothenburg, Sweden

Tel: 0046317725707