List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: javapackager - Is it JDK or JFX?
From:       Chris Bensen <chris.bensen () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-08-29 14:21:18

Hi Scott,

As Kevin say's the Java Packager lives in the FX repository at the moment under the \
fxpackager folder. I can't comment on what is included in the community-produced \
binaries, but the Java Packager isn't shipped with any ARM builds that I'm aware of. \
Currently it is only for X86 Windows, Linux and Mac. I'll take this as a request \
though…

Chris