List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Building OpenJFX for the first time
From:       David Hill <David.Hill () Oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-06-28 21:54:01

On 6/17/16, 4:17 PM, John C. Turnbull wrote:
> Thanks Kevin - that looks very helpful.

And he is always interested in suggestions/clarifications and kudos :-)

Seriously - I have several environments (virtual boxes) that I try the procedure in, \
but that does not mean that I can come close to coverage of the environments out \
there. So feedback is always welcome.

Dave

--
David Hill<David.Hill@Oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"A man's feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the \
                world."
-- George Santayana (1863 - 1952)