List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: OpenJFX Project Lead Resignation
From:       Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-06-23 17:34:54

Hi Richard,

I would like to publicly thank you for your outstanding leadership of
the OpenJFX Project over the years! I know that your heart is still with
JavaFX even if it can no longer occupy more than a small percentage of
your time to follow the mailing list. Your insights will always be
welcome when you have occasion to share them with us.

-- Kevin