List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    [9] review request: 8155692: changes to compile under Visual Studio 14.0
From:       Jim Graham <james.graham () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-04-29 0:56:35

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~flar/JDK-8155692/webrev.00/

It's mostly just a build file change to pick up the compilers from the
new VS140COMNTOOLS location, but it also includes a change to minimize
the impact of a recent change to throw an error on the deprecation of
hash_map and hash_set.  I briefly looked at upgrading GlassClipboard.cpp
to the preferred unordered_map and unordered_set classes, but the hash
functions weren't compatible in a way that wasn't trivial to sort out.
We should probably upgrade to the more standard collections classes.  I
can file a follow-on bug for that if we decide to go with the #define
IGNORE fix here...

			...jim