List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: GLS language errors (Was: Internal error: Error loading stock shader FillRoundRect_LinearGradien
From:       Maurice <info () cuhka ! com>
Date:       2016-02-29 20:04:52

It looks like the same issue indeed and I second the remark "Don't refer
to e.g. gl_FragCoord in the header, but put it in main."

When running the egl language validator there were additional errors though:
ERROR: 0:53: 'texture2D' : no matching overloaded function found
WARNING: 0:53: 'return' : type conversion on return values was not
explicitly allowed until version 420

Should I still file a bug, or put additional information in an existing one?

As an aside, for me to continue, should I try to build a Yocto image
with an older driver?

Maurice.