List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: TableCellSkinBase: columnVisibility/Width should be protected
From:       Jonathan Giles <jonathan.giles () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-01-31 19:57:59

In moving most of the skin code to public API (as part of JEP 253), I
worked with the plan of minimising the API as much as possible, and
would then spend time this year bringing API back out in a more
considered way (as opposed to dumping all skin code, warts and all, into
public API and making mistakes). I am happyto make more API public, and
have been encouraging people heavily at conferences to start playing
with JDK 9 _today_. Your bug is now on my radar - I will look into it ASAP.

-- Jonathan