List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: VNC alternative for JavaFX running directly on framebuffer.
From:       "Daniel." <danielhilst () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-01-20 18:28:41

I've also tried running with these:

-Dglass.platform=Monocle -Dmonocle.platform=VNC -Dprism.order=sw

I can see the 5901 port in listening, can connect to it but got a
blackscreen. At the console I got this flood BufferOverflowException:,
any idea?

Here is the full line and first messages:
java -Dglass.platform=Monocle -Dmonocle.platform=VNC -Dprism.order=sw
-Dprism.verbose=true -Xms256m -Xmx256m -Duser.timezone=GMT
br.ind.csi.andon.ui.MainApp andon.ini
Prism pipeline init order: sw
Using native-based Pisces rasterizer
Using dirty region optimizations
Using system sized mask for primitives
Not forcing power of 2 sizes for textures
Using hardware CLAMP_TO_ZERO mode
Opting in for HiDPI pixel scaling
*** Fallback to Prism SW pipeline
Prism pipeline name = com.sun.prism.sw.SWPipeline
(X) Got class = class com.sun.prism.sw.SWPipeline
Initialized prism pipeline: com.sun.prism.sw.SWPipeline
 vsync: true vpipe: false
    succeeded.
Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.nio.BufferOverflowException
    at java.nio.IntBuffer.put(IntBuffer.java:769)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.monocle.Framebuffer.composePixels(Framebuffer.java:168)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.monocle.HeadlessScreen.uploadPixels(HeadlessScreen.java:118)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.monocle.MonocleView._uploadPixels(MonocleView.java:95)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.uploadPixels(View.java:771)
    at com.sun.prism.PresentableState.uploadPixels(PresentableState.java:295)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.SceneState.access$001(SceneState.java:40)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.SceneState.lambda$uploadPixels$307(SceneState.java:123)
  at com.sun.glass.ui.monocle.RunnableProcessor.runLoop(RunnableProcessor.java:92)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.monocle.RunnableProcessor.run(RunnableProcessor.java:51)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
java.nio.BufferOverflowException
    at java.nio.DirectIntBufferU.put(DirectIntBufferU.java:363)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.UploadingPainter.run(UploadingPainter.java:153)

Best regards,

--
"Do or do not. There is no try"
  Yoda Master