List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: StringBinding and null
From:       Michael Heinrichs <michael.heinrichs () netopyr ! com>
Date:       2016-01-20 7:21:25

Hi Scott,

if I remember correctly, the behavior you observe and would like to change is \
actually not defined in StringBinding, but in the  method asString(). You can fix it \
by defining your own StringBinding. It is a one-liner, guess you are way better off \
doing it yourself than waiting for such a change to make it into the official \
release. ;)

Cheers,
Michael