List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: RT-46214 - TreeTableView performance
From:       Jonathan Giles <jonathan.giles () oracle ! com>
Date:       2016-01-17 20:10:12

I can't look into this in depth immediately, but I do recall working on
this some months back, and I'm fairly sure I resolved it for JDK 9. I
just quickly run the test application attached to JBS-8147483 and can
not see the cells being recreated (after the initial creation).

I will follow this up later today and will track down the relevant
changeset (if I am right), or comment further on the issue (if I am wrong).

-- Jonathan