List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: [8u/9] review request for 8139210: JavaFX rendering glitch when rendering many Paths using HW pi
From:       Jim Graham <james.graham () oracle ! com>
Date:       2015-12-24 2:18:01

Bumping this review request since it was shelved for a few weeks while I
was working on other issues.

The latest webrev (for 9 only for now) is now at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~flar/JDK-8139210/webrev.fx9.02/

This should address all of the concerns raised in the reviews in the bug
report...

			...jim