List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    EventFilter efficiency
From:       "Markus KARG" <markus () headcrashing ! eu>
Date:       2015-12-23 9:13:34

I need to react upon two distinct EventTypes. There are two possibilities:
Adding two distinct event filters, each for its own event type, or add one
event filter for a family of event types, using a switch statement in
"application space" to filter for the right event. Certainly for an
application programmer it might be more nice to have one distinct filter per
event type, but I could imagine that having one common filter might reduce
the overhead for JavaFX's event management?

-Markus