List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    [9] Review Request: 8145602: [macosx] Remove QTKit based media player
From:       David DeHaven <david.dehaven () oracle ! com>
Date:       2015-12-17 23:08:09

Kevin, Alexander, please review the changes to remove QTKMediaPlayer and =
do some cleanup in the AVF media player since we no longer build against =
the 10.7 SDK.

JBS issue:

webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ddehaven/8145602/rt/v0/

Note that this is blocked by JDK-8145604, so this won't be pushed until =
Kevin finishes that.

Also note that I've de-tabbed a few files, so the formatting looks off =
in the webrev (something is expanding the tabs to 8 spaces instead of =
4). It looks correct in the code, if in doubt you can apply the patch =
and check it. AVFKernelProcessor.cpp and AVFMediaPlayer.mm appear to be =
unchanged because it's whitespace only (de-tabbed) and webrev was set to =
ignore those changes.

-DrD-