List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Future of JavaFX
From:       "Casall, Alexander" <alexander.casall () saxsys ! de>
Date:       2015-11-30 22:54:34

Don, thanks for your important contribution to this thread.

What exactly means oracle continues to develop on fx? What is the roadmap?

If I check the mercurial archives there are 10-12 people working constantly=
 on FX in this year. The most work was done by a few of them. I'm not sure =
whether this is enought to move FX forward to engage more and more adopters=
.

The core question is, are there any plans to put more ressources on fx?

- Alex