List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: Mac App Store Refusal because of QTKit API's
From:       Scott Selvia <sselvia () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-09-30 22:41:33

See you at JavaOne, hopefully I'll have good results to pass along.

Again thanks to ALL, there are two Apple bug reports:  22751708 - CFBundleIdentifier \
Collision for JavaFX Application because of the embedded JRE Info.plist and 22923832 \
- Rejection of App based on Deprecated API's used by JavaFX webkit and component and \
API's not reference by App.

I'll update the thread once I here back from ITunes Connect on the App submit or when \
Apple gets back to me on the bug reports.