List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    CFBundleidentifier Collision on ITunes connect upload
From:       Scott Selvia <sselvia () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-09-17 14:34:58

I'm trying to submit a JavaFX app to the mac app store and I'm getting the following error:

 CFBundleidentifier value 'com.oracle.java.8u60.jdk'

The problem is with the Info.plist embedded within the jre that is injected to my app bundle folder.

How can I resolve this issue, so I can continue to upload my mac app store package?

Thanks,

Scott
Sent from my iPhone=