List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    status of the web components
From:       frédéric_Barachant <frederic () barachant ! com>
Date:       2015-08-22 10:53:28

Hello.

I am aware that the web components are not included in the arm port of javafx.
For some projects i am possibly about to conduct, i am considering putting some \
resources on this, at least to understand feasability, before going forward. Can you \
someone please point me to a recap of what was done (or not done) and why?  Also can \
you please describe what would be the known (rough) steps to be able to implement?

Best,