List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: OpenJFX / JDK 9 questions
From:       "Chris Newland" <cnewland () chrisnewland ! com>
Date:       2015-08-20 7:38:56

Thanks Kevin, Phil.

I find it encouraging that there is a plan to include jfx as part of the
jdk forest as that will lead to a smoother build process.

Hopefully there will still be a mechanism to add OpenJFX to other JDKs
(Zulu etc.) in a post-Jigsaw world.

I filed a bug just as a reminder: Review ID: JI-9023645 and I'll ask over
on jigsaw-dev about possible future mechanisms for adding to a JDK9
installation.

Cheers,

Chris