List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: MediaPlayer - Out of sync video & audio when playing from slow medium
From:       Robert_Krüger <krueger () lesspain ! de>
Date:       2015-05-22 10:55:48

Well, technically a slow connection should not cause A/V desync. If it
does, I would suspect there is a bug in MediaPlayer. Syncronization should
happen based on media timestamps not based on the time the individual
packets come in. So, if you have a more or less reproducible case, file a
bug report.

My 2c.

Cheers,

Robert