List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: JavaFX JIRA issues moving to JBS on June 5
From:       Robert_Krüger <krueger () lesspain ! de>
Date:       2015-05-22 5:05:00

Has any progress been made regarding the issues raised by a number of
people (mainly bug report contributors and followers), i.e. are policy
changes regarding JBS accounts or new types of JBS accounts for that
purpose something that is likely? Is anyone in the JFX team lobbying for
this?

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 1:00 AM, Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushforth@oracle.com

--
Robert Krüger