List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Setting hover by the API
From:       Hervé_Girod <herve.girod () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-03-31 15:36:54

Hello,

We have a use case where we need to set a kind of bounding box around Nodes to be \
able to select them easily by touch. In our case we use an interactive transparent \
Pane containing the Nodes (which are set as transparent to mouse events).

We also need to handle correctly the hover state for example. However, as there is no \
way to set the hover property on a Node by the API, we use the inherit value for the \
properties we want to set in the Node.

We did not see any other way to pass the "pseudo-state" to the Nodes themselves. Is \
there any other way we did not see, or is there a simpler way than by using this \
trick on the CSS?

Hervé

Sent from my iPhone=