List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    Re: 8u40 is released
From:       Felix Bembrick <felix.bembrick () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-03-24 20:26:55

That would all be wonderful Mark if JavaFX was in fact viable on iOS and
Android which, right at the moment, it isn't.

Gluon and RoboVM are doing their best to make this happen but, in my
opinion, they are about 100 developers and $50M short of being able to make
something that's really going to change the world.

I may be wrong - the guys involved are true Java legends and geniuses - but
they lack resources and I am not sure where those resources are going to
appear from.

Felix