List:       openjdk-openjfx-dev
Subject:    [8u-dev] Review request: RT-39797: Glass sometimes prints warning message on exit
From:       Morris Meyer <morris.meyer () oracle ! com>
Date:       2015-02-24 20:31:46

Folks,

Could I get a review of these changes?  As Glass invokeLater is not
thread-safe, and since the JNI native method
MacApplication._submitForLaterInvocation() only adds the GlassRunnable
when the event thread is still running and Java is still around, I'm
dealing with this extraneous GlassRunnable in a similar manner as RT-39688.

Thanks,

         --morris

WEBREV - http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~morris/RT-39797.01a
JIRA - https://javafx-jira.kenai.com/browse/RT-39797